Sunday 29 November 2015

I learn how to resize picture in blogspot



So I've been off work again with the old mental illness, which I'm sure comes as good news to those who want to see me paint as many of the little men (and women) as I can. Speaking of which, I've also got next week off work too!

The secret to good model shots: Hold the camera close to the models

As it's now the Autumn, I can report on the results of the 1200 pt. Challenge. Although I didn't actually paint as many chaps as I'd hoped, still, it's better than nothing.




The milestones which I achieved were 40/40 foot and 3/3 characters. Added to these are 15/20 knights, 5/10 light cavalry and 12/20 archers.





Lighter cavalry: I've enough to form a unit now!

I know I've shown you the crusader minis knights before, but they still count.



The whole ensemble in a rather suspect battle formation

Not much else to say, really. I love Conquest Games plastics for versatility and ease of painting, and truth be told, Wargames Factory aren't bad either. Hopefully next weekend I can thrill you with my other projects, including the fastest dozen figures I've ever batch-painted...

No comments:

Post a Comment