Thursday 4 April 2019

Scenary and Storage Solutions



Preparation for my Easter gaming sesh continue apace. By the time I started writing this update, I will had already finished some of the models shown in progress here.

Various British support options arranged amongst scratch-built houses. L-R: Vickers machine gun, 2" mortar , barbed wire and sniper team.




I also present here my figures in their new 'figures in comfort' foam trays. I botched the sizing a little as you can see and had to cut out some of the dividers with scissors. They still work fine though.

Early Desert British platoon plus certain supports in storage. The tray fits GW standard carrying cases.

There's not much to write between the photos.

In-progress roads: Sand stuck down and primed brown.

Completed roads after dry-brushing.

I'm working myself into a feverish excitement to get the figures and terrain on the table.

German support options: forward observer for mortar battery (waving at his opposite number), 5 cm mortar team and sniper (front).

I've got more WWII pics to upload already. Next update soon?

Surrendering Germans (for psychological operations against my opponent) with a bren team, mkVI light tank and Russian medic (on the far left, appropriately enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment